cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: Unable to install CloudStack 4.0 (build 140) on vSphere5.1 using burbank-systemvm-08012012.ova
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 00:07:42 GMT
Carlos

I've written the tutorial you are referencing and I can confirm it works.

Either way please re-read my previous  message and confirm about dvSwitch,  vswitch0 and management
network portgroup.

Last but not least, you should not be powering on any vms if all worked as it should.
Please provides steps you taken to get to this point as well logs.

-------- Original message --------
From: DogPatch06 <DogPatch06@gmx.com>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Unable to install CloudStack 4.0 (build 140) on vSphere5.1 using burbank-systemvm-08012012.ova

Hi,

The tutorial tha im using is in this link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/cloudstack-advanced-network-tutorial-ste
p-by-step.html
I just download the  burbank-systemvm-08012012.ova file and import to VMware
vSphere 5.1.
After the import, I power on the machine and in the console view the apache
give error, and couldn’t start.

Regards,
Carlos