cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: ISO Download Failing
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:17:45 GMT
Tim,

I may have experienced a similar issue a while back. See if you can run tcpdump on SSVM to
check for any issues and as to why this happens. I don't believe SSVM uses wget when it puills
the ISO, sniffing and analyzing the pcap file would be better.

This is shot in the dark, check the memory utilization and SSVM, maybe you are running out
of RAM? I've seen this in past as well, but I was running non-stable development version of
CS.

Do you see anything in the logs for CS Management Server and SSVM under /var/log/cloud/?

Regards
ilya