cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Can I connect Cloudstack to a Hypervisor with existing VMs?
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 00:46:56 GMT
CloudStack generally keeps its hands off of vms that do not conform to its
naming scheme (i-x-abcde). If the name conforms to this naming scheme then
the vm is likely to be killed by CloudStack since CloudStack has no record
of this.

Capacity calculations will be off I think if you run non-CloudStack Vms
(depending on the hypervisor).