cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From tawfiq zidi <tawfiq.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Cluster With two XenServer
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 17:53:10 GMT
Hi,

I've Created XenServer Cluster with two Host ( XS 6.0.2 ) , the system VMs
( ssvm and cpvm ) and virtual router are created fine in the first host,
and I've succeded to launch VMs in the first host.

But when I tried to launch VMs in the second Host, the VMs always remains
unreachable .
I've checked the traffic connection and I found that the VMs in the Second
host can't reach the Virtual router in the First Host , because the VM and
Virtual Router are in seperate Link local network. So that why the VMs in
the Second Host will not get an IP address after a DHCP discover from the
Virtual Router.

My question is : is it a normal behavior that within a cluster , a VM in a
Host B can't reach a virtual router in a Host A., did I miss some
configuration in creating a pool of XenServer ?

Best Regards.