cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kirk Jantzer <kirk.jant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to add rebuilt xenserver host
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 18:44:39 GMT
the log when trying to add the host: http://pastebin.com/P8HUs1sG


On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Ahmad Emneina <aemneina@gmail.com> wrote:

> /var/log/xensource.log , one that captures the exception when failing to
> add the host.
>
> Ahmad
>
> On Mar 29, 2013, at 11:28 AM, Kirk Jantzer <kirk.jantzer@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > host1 = currently in cluster
> > host3 = host trying to add to cluster
> >
> > host1 xe network-list: http://pastebin.com/HVN6Crvy
> > host1 xe pif-ist: http://pastebin.com/pzyHwMDz
> > host3 xe network-list: http://pastebin.com/inBridi6
> > host3 xe pif-ist: http://pastebin.com/UvL3NjpS
> >
> > ahmed - which log are you referring to?
> >
> >
> > On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 2:29 AM, Ahmad Emneina <aemneina@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Does the xensource log say anything informative when trying to add the
> >> host? I'd be interested in seeing what gets spewed there after tying to
> >> join it to the pool.
> >>
> >> Ahmad
> >>
> >> On Mar 26, 2013, at 8:30 AM, Kirk Jantzer <kirk.jantzer@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >>> Any more ideas? Haven't been able to add this no matter what I do. If
> I'm
> >>> going to roll CS into production, re-adding a rebuilt host should be
> >>> trivial.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Warren Nicholson <
> >>> warren.nicholson@nfinausa.com> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> There are good articles for xe pif setup (including the CloudStack
> admin
> >>>> guide).
> >>>>
> >>>> I've also noticed I had to reboot after setting up the IP's in the
> >>>> ifcg-xenbrx files.
> >>>>
> >>>> I'm sure the network & the bonding should be similar to the old
unit
> to
> >>>> reconnect....
> >>>>
> >>>> Warren
> >>>>
> >>>> -----Original Message-----
> >>>> From: Ahmad Emneina [mailto:aemneina@gmail.com]
> >>>> Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 1:43 PM
> >>>> To: Kirk Jantzer
> >>>> Cc: Cloudstack users mailing list
> >>>> Subject: Re: Unable to add rebuilt xenserver host
> >>>>
> >>>> there you go, it seems the nics/networks arent programmed the same as
> >> the
> >>>> other hosts in the pool. if you clear that up... add it back through
> >>>> cloudstack.
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Kirk Jantzer
> >>>> <kirk.jantzer@gmail.com>wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> I get: "This server's network backend is different from the master's"
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Jason Davis <scr512@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> Yeah had the same thought. Seems that the cluster master is
balking.
> >>>>>> So yeah, try in XenCenter.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Kirk Jantzer <
> kirk.jantzer@gmail.com
> >>>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> You mean through Xen Center?
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Ahmad Emneina <aemneina@gmail.com
> >
> >>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> from the log snippet it seems the host cant join the
cluster. can
> >>>>>>>> you
> >>>>>> try
> >>>>>>>> this out of band from cloudstack, join pool from the
host, and
> >>>>>>>> see
> >>>>>> what
> >>>>>>> you
> >>>>>>>> get?
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Kirk Jantzer <
> >>>>>> kirk.jantzer@gmail.com
> >>>>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> There's no entry for that host in host_details :-(
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Ahmad Emneina
> >>>>>>>>> <aemneina@gmail.com
> >>>>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>> have you looked at host_details? There should
still be an entry
> >>>>>>>>>> with
> >>>>>>> the
> >>>>>>>>>> same host details. I'm not entirely sure if
this is safe, but
> >>>>>>>>>> you
> >>>>>> might
> >>>>>>>>>> want to back up your db, then delete the entries
for the
> >>>>>>>>>> problem
> >>>>>> host
> >>>>>>>>>> from
> >>>>>>>>>> both the cloud.host and cloud.host_details tables.
> >>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Kirk Jantzer
<
> >>>>>> kirk.jantzer@gmail.com
> >>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>> Anybody?
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Kirk Jantzer
<
> >>>>>>> kirk.jantzer@gmail.com
> >>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>>> I deleted the host from cloud.host,
as well as any old
> >>>>>>>>>>>> guests in cloud.vm_instance that had
that host as
> >>>> last_host_id.
> >>>>>>>>>>>> On Mar 21, 2013 8:53 PM, "Jason Davis"
<scr512@gmail.com>
> >>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> Not in front of my workstation but
I bet the UUID in the
> >>>>>>> cloud.host
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> portion
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> of the DB still exists even if it
is marked "removed".
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> Easy
> >>>>>> way to
> >>>>>>>>>> fix
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> this
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> is to slightly change that UUID.
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mar 21, 2013 2:34 PM, "Kirk Jantzer"
<
> >>>>>> kirk.jantzer@gmail.com>
> >>>>>>>>>> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Background: I evicted a host
from my cluster to do some
> >>>>>> testing
> >>>>>>>>>> with
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> some
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> other opensource products. When
I was done, I
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> reinstalled XS
> >>>>>> as
> >>>>>>> I
> >>>>>>>>>> did
> >>>>>>>>>>> to
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the other hosts, however
I am unable to add the host
> >>>>>> back to
> >>>>>>>>>> the
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> cluster. I did find a post about
duplicate entries in
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the db,
> >>>>>>> so I
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> deleted
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the entry, but am still unable
to add it. Thoughts?
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> CS 4.0.1
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> XenServer 6.0.2
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Output of /var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log:
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:11,989 DEBUG
[cloud.api.ApiServlet]
> >>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ===START===  <client_ipaddress>
-- GET
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> command=addHost&zoneid=7551e0e8-5c64-4955-b368-cf497bd9fd16&podid=811
> >>>>>>
> 51bfa-d519-4b1d-92ca-df7ce424460c&clusterid=9ec5ca37-df78-4910-b09f-d
> >>>>>>
> 9be3bed2269&hypervisor=XenServer&clustertype=CloudManaged&hosttags=&u
> >>>>>>
> sername=root&url=http%3A%2F%2F<host_name>&response=json&sessionkey=LP
> >>>>>> R4A%2FAuwEtdUbF%2BdvSyLpg7rnA%3D&_=1363893870935
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:12,001 INFO
> >>>>>>> [cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl]
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Trying to
add a new host at http://
> >>>>>>> <host_name>
> >>>>>>>>>> in
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> data
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> center 1
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:12,059 DEBUG
> >>>>>>>>>> [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool]
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Slave logon
to <host_ipaddress>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:12,076 DEBUG
> >>>>>>>>>> [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool]
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Logging on
as the master to
> >>>>>> <host_ipaddress>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,006 WARN
> >>>>>>>>>> [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool]
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Catch
> >>>>>>>>>>> com.xensource.xenapi.Types$OperationNotAllowed
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unable to allow host <host_ipaddress>
to join pool
> >>>>>>>>>> <master_ipaddress>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> due
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> to You attempted an operation
that was not allowed.
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> You attempted an operation that
was not allowed.
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>> com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:1572)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at com.xensource.xenapi.Pool.join(Pool.java:1054)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool.join(XenSer
> >>>>>> verConnectionPool.java:785)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool.joinPool(Xe
> >>>>>> nServerConnectionPool.java:159)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.addHostsToPoo
> >>>>>> l(XcpServerDiscoverer.java:407)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.find(XcpServe
> >>>>>> rDiscoverer.java:207)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceMana
> >>>>>> gerImpl.java:687)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerI
> >>>>>> mpl.java:544)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> 140)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:138)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:544)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:423)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:312)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:64)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> >>>>>> icationFilterChain.java:290)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> >>>>>> ilterChain.java:206)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
> >>>>>> alve.java:233)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
> >>>>>> alve.java:191)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
> >>>>>> ava:127)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
> >>>>>> ava:102)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:
> >>>>>> 555)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
> >>>>>> ve.java:109)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
> >>>>>> a:298)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
> >>>>>> :857)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
> >>>>>> ss(Http11Protocol.java:588)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
> >>>>>>> 489)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,007 DEBUG
> >>>>>>>>>> [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool]
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Host(<host_ipaddress>)
unable to Join
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
> >>>>>>> pool
> >>>>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> <master_ipaddress>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,007 WARN
> >>>>>>> [xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer]
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Unable to
join the pool
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,007 DEBUG
> >>>>>>> [xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer]
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) other exceptions:
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException:
Unable to join
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
> >>>>>> pool
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException:
Unable to join
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
> >>>>>> pool
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.addHostsToPoo
> >>>>>> l(XcpServerDiscoverer.java:409)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.find(XcpServe
> >>>>>> rDiscoverer.java:207)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceMana
> >>>>>> gerImpl.java:687)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerI
> >>>>>> mpl.java:544)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> 140)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:138)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:544)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:423)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:312)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:64)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> >>>>>> icationFilterChain.java:290)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> >>>>>> ilterChain.java:206)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
> >>>>>> alve.java:233)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
> >>>>>> alve.java:191)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
> >>>>>> ava:127)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
> >>>>>> ava:102)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:
> >>>>>> 555)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
> >>>>>> ve.java:109)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
> >>>>>> a:298)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
> >>>>>> :857)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
> >>>>>> ss(Http11Protocol.java:588)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
> >>>>>>> 489)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,008 WARN
> >>>>>>> [cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl]
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Unable to
find the server resources
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> at
> >>>>>>> http://
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> <host_name>
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,008 WARN
 [api.commands.AddHostCmd]
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Exception:
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException:
Unable to add
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
> >>>>>> host
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceMana
> >>>>>> gerImpl.java:737)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerI
> >>>>>> mpl.java:544)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> 140)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:138)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:544)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:423)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:312)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:64)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> >>>>>> icationFilterChain.java:290)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> >>>>>> ilterChain.java:206)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
> >>>>>> alve.java:233)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
> >>>>>> alve.java:191)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
> >>>>>> ava:127)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
> >>>>>> ava:102)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:
> >>>>>> 555)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
> >>>>>> ve.java:109)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
> >>>>>> a:298)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
> >>>>>> :857)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
> >>>>>> ss(Http11Protocol.java:588)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
> >>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
> >>>>>>> 489)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,008 WARN
 [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher]
> >>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> class com.cloud.api.ServerApiException
: Unable to add
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
> >>>>>> host
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,009 DEBUG
[cloud.api.ApiServlet]
> >>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null)
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ===END===  <client_ipaddress>
-- GET
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> command=addHost&zoneid=7551e0e8-5c64-4955-b368-cf497bd9fd16&podid=811
> >>>>>>
> 51bfa-d519-4b1d-92ca-df7ce424460c&clusterid=9ec5ca37-df78-4910-b09f-d
> >>>>>>
> 9be3bed2269&hypervisor=XenServer&clustertype=CloudManaged&hosttags=&u
> >>>>>>
> sername=root&url=http%3A%2F%2F<host_name>&response=json&sessionkey=LP
> >>>>>> R4A%2FAuwEtdUbF%2BdvSyLpg7rnA%3D&_=1363893870935
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
> >>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>>> Kirk Jantzer
> >>>>>>>>>>> c: (678) 561-5475
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>>>> Regards,
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> Kirk Jantzer
> >>>>>>>>> c: (678) 561-5475
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>> Regards,
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Kirk Jantzer
> >>>>>>> c: (678) 561-5475
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> --
> >>>>> Regards,
> >>>>>
> >>>>> Kirk Jantzer
> >>>>> c: (678) 561-5475
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> --
> >>> Regards,
> >>>
> >>> Kirk Jantzer
> >>> c: (678) 561-5475
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Kirk Jantzer
> > c: (678) 561-5475
>



-- 
Regards,

Kirk Jantzer
c: (678) 561-5475

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message