cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Jantzer <kirk.jant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for LDAP setup assistance
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:00:50 GMT
Not yet. Hopefully sometime in the next week - I was given 6 weeks to
create a public cloud from scratch at my job, so that's been my sole focus
for the last 5 weeks :-) I also registered as a developer so I can actually
contribute to making the documentation better rather than just waiting for
others to do it :-P

--
Regards,

Kirk Jantzer