cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Problems starting management server
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 14:55:40 GMT
On Sat, Mar 9, 2013 at 2:55 AM, Aniket Kulkarni <aniket@gslab.com> wrote:
> I tried logging in using cloud user too and it was working from mysql prompt but not
from cloudstack. But I figured it out. I changed db.properties and changed all "localhost"
and "127.0.0.1" with actual management server IP. Management server and DB are on same node
but seems somehow mysql was blocking connections accessed with above two and was allowing
by actual IP. It is working fine now and I launched my first instance too! Looks cool so far.

> Thanks for pointers anyways. Problem was in exactly the same area.

Does your /etc/hosts line have an IPV6 entry for localhost??
I've seen that cause that problem

--David