cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.0.1 VMWare Support
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 22:22:34 GMT
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Musayev, Ilya <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:
> Scott,
>
> I've not tried the 4.0.1 rpms in the repo I pointed you to, however, jzb had this posted
almost a month ago.

> http://buildacloud.org/blog/223-apache-cloudstack-4-0-1-incubating-released.html
>
> If I understand this correctly, are you saying there is no vmware integration in the
4.0.1 official release?

> If so, how was verified?

Ilya:

The official release is a source release (and only a source release)
The rpms and debs provided are not official. As a project we do not
have official binaries, or even convenience binaries for that matter.
The rpms in the repo you pointed to are open source only - and it's
still on my todo to fix that andinclude the non-oss components.

--David