cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Suresh Ramamurthy <suresh.renu...@gmail.com>
Subject how to I create rpm in latest cloudstack code cloned from master
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 03:35:44 GMT
Hi,

Could any one please give me some details or point to some documentation
for following items:

1. I coned cloudstack code from master. I am not able to build rpm using
the existing documentation. I saw
    that waf file and other build files were deleted. Is there is a new mvn
command to create rpms.
2. Documentation on installing agent is not found anywhere, normally i
create rpm and install agent on the host
   and then replace client jar files from my source. Is there a standard
way for setting up agent for a developer.

Thansk,
suresh