cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Sanders <paul.sander...@gmail.com>
Subject Console Proxy Rejecting Packets
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 11:54:01 GMT
Hello All,

I am trying to get the Console Proxy working and have hit a brick wall (as
it seems to be the most secure appliance on the planet!).

Here are the steps I have followed:

1) As I am using an internal CA, I have installed my Root Cert to my
management server. I have created a wildcard for my domain (*.demo.local)

2) I have added a DNS entry to aaa-bbb-ccc-ddd.ansdemo.local and point it
to the correct IP address.

3) When I try and connect through the CloudStack UI, I am presented with a
frame that points to aaa-bbb-ccc-ddd.ansdemo.local. I get an 'Unable to
connect' error.

4) When I wire shark the connection from my client, I can see I make the
connection over port 443 and it resets my connection.

5) I cannot see any traffic from my management server to the console proxy.

6) When I run a port scan on my console proxy VM, I can only see ports 80 &
443, but both are closed.

What am I missing here?
---
Kind Regards