cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Wang Fei <pytho...@gmail.com>
Subject what is the option "specify vlan" for when creating network offering?
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 15:20:43 GMT
when I create an isolation network offering and make this option checked.
then I can not select "source nat" service. If I did not select the "source
nat" service. I can not select port forwarding, load balance and firewall
services. Does these network service depend on source nat service? and why
"specify vlan" option is conflict with source nat service?

my network background knowledge is poor. So if you could give some
reference or detail explain, I would be very appreciated.

----
best regards