cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Whitehead <dri...@megahappy.net>
Subject Re: Change IP range of POD in Cloudstack
Date Mon, 25 Mar 2013 17:39:53 GMT
You'll need to directly connect to the mysql database and update the
record. This can break stuff so make sure all VM's (including
systemVM's) have not already allocated IP's in the range you want to
cut off.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 5:35 AM, Valery Fongang
<fongang.valery@pertechtual.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I change (shrink) the IP range of my POD without recreating the entire POD?...
When I try to edit it tells me there are IP addresses in this POD that are already assigned.
However  I have deleted all system VMs and disabled the entire zone. No user VM exists.