cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Reseting cloudstack
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 08:04:08 GMT
Hi Carlos,

You can use cloudmonkey to script the creation of a new Zone, we actually use cloudmonkey
to complete all of the CloudStack configuration, not just zones.

If you do create a new zone, you have to clear down secondary storage and re-seed the system
VM template as I believe there are ssh keys (or some other security features) that are randomly
generated when you use the API generate the template.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44(0)20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44(0)20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com

On 15 Mar 2013, at 23:21, "Carlos Reategui" <carlos@reategui.com<mailto:carlos@reategui.com>>