cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Deploy Virtual Machine via API
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 11:52:16 GMT
Tawfiq

As a root admin you can use the 'hostid' option parameter which will place the VM on a specific
Host in a specific Cluster

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: tawfiq zidi [mailto:tawfiq.zidi@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 March 2013 11:33
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Deploy Virtual Machine via API

Hi,

I recently decided to start using CloudStack API , I want to use API to deploy virtual machine.
My current configuration is :
* I have two Clusters KVM and each cluster have one host.
*One management server.

I wonder how I can choose the Cluster when I deploy VM , beause I looked into API deployVrtualMachine
: ( http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/api/apidocs-4.0.0/user/deployVirtualMachine.html
)
and I didn't found something that specify the Cluster.

I would be thankful for any help.

Best regards.