cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shane Witbeck <sh...@digitalsanctum.com>
Subject issues adding an instance from ISO
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:08:46 GMT
I've added several ISOs via management server and I've been attempting to add instances from
these ISO's. Once I complete the process and the instances is  started I connect to it via
"View console" to walk through the OS install. A common issue I'm having is that the install
seems to be missing drivers for cd-rom with messages like "no common CD-ROM drive was detected"
in the case of Ubuntu 10.04.4. Another example is CentOS 5.8 which prompts for an install
method.

I'm running a recent 4.1-snapshot of management server and using XenServer 6.1 hypervisor.
Secondary storage is NFS on the same machine as the management server.

Any ideas of what I'm missing here?

Thanks,
Shane