cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to add rebuilt xenserver host
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 18:36:23 GMT
/var/log/xensource.log , one that captures the exception when failing to add the host.

Ahmad

On Mar 29, 2013, at 11:28 AM, Kirk Jantzer <kirk.jantzer@gmail.com> wrote:

> host1 = currently in cluster
> host3 = host trying to add to cluster
> 
> host1 xe network-list: http://pastebin.com/HVN6Crvy
> host1 xe pif-ist: http://pastebin.com/pzyHwMDz
> host3 xe network-list: http://pastebin.com/inBridi6
> host3 xe pif-ist: http://pastebin.com/UvL3NjpS
> 
> ahmed - which log are you referring to?
> 
> 
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 2:29 AM, Ahmad Emneina <aemneina@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Does the xensource log say anything informative when trying to add the
>> host? I'd be interested in seeing what gets spewed there after tying to
>> join it to the pool.
>> 
>> Ahmad
>> 
>> On Mar 26, 2013, at 8:30 AM, Kirk Jantzer <kirk.jantzer@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 
>>> Any more ideas? Haven't been able to add this no matter what I do. If I'm
>>> going to roll CS into production, re-adding a rebuilt host should be
>>> trivial.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:48 PM, Warren Nicholson <
>>> warren.nicholson@nfinausa.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>>> There are good articles for xe pif setup (including the CloudStack admin
>>>> guide).
>>>> 
>>>> I've also noticed I had to reboot after setting up the IP's in the
>>>> ifcg-xenbrx files.
>>>> 
>>>> I'm sure the network & the bonding should be similar to the old unit
to
>>>> reconnect....
>>>> 
>>>> Warren
>>>> 
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: Ahmad Emneina [mailto:aemneina@gmail.com]
>>>> Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 1:43 PM
>>>> To: Kirk Jantzer
>>>> Cc: Cloudstack users mailing list
>>>> Subject: Re: Unable to add rebuilt xenserver host
>>>> 
>>>> there you go, it seems the nics/networks arent programmed the same as
>> the
>>>> other hosts in the pool. if you clear that up... add it back through
>>>> cloudstack.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Kirk Jantzer
>>>> <kirk.jantzer@gmail.com>wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> I get: "This server's network backend is different from the master's"
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Jason Davis <scr512@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>> Yeah had the same thought. Seems that the cluster master is balking.
>>>>>> So yeah, try in XenCenter.
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 1:23 PM, Kirk Jantzer <kirk.jantzer@gmail.com
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> You mean through Xen Center?
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Ahmad Emneina <aemneina@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> from the log snippet it seems the host cant join the cluster.
can
>>>>>>>> you
>>>>>> try
>>>>>>>> this out of band from cloudstack, join pool from the host,
and
>>>>>>>> see
>>>>>> what
>>>>>>> you
>>>>>>>> get?
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Kirk Jantzer <
>>>>>> kirk.jantzer@gmail.com
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> There's no entry for that host in host_details :-(
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 1:30 PM, Ahmad Emneina
>>>>>>>>> <aemneina@gmail.com
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> have you looked at host_details? There should still
be an entry
>>>>>>>>>> with
>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>> same host details. I'm not entirely sure if this
is safe, but
>>>>>>>>>> you
>>>>>> might
>>>>>>>>>> want to back up your db, then delete the entries
for the
>>>>>>>>>> problem
>>>>>> host
>>>>>>>>>> from
>>>>>>>>>> both the cloud.host and cloud.host_details tables.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Kirk Jantzer <
>>>>>> kirk.jantzer@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> Anybody?
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Kirk Jantzer
<
>>>>>>> kirk.jantzer@gmail.com
>>>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>> I deleted the host from cloud.host, as well
as any old
>>>>>>>>>>>> guests in cloud.vm_instance that had that
host as
>>>> last_host_id.
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mar 21, 2013 8:53 PM, "Jason Davis" <scr512@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Not in front of my workstation but I
bet the UUID in the
>>>>>>> cloud.host
>>>>>>>>>>>>> portion
>>>>>>>>>>>>> of the DB still exists even if it is
marked "removed".
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Easy
>>>>>> way to
>>>>>>>>>> fix
>>>>>>>>>>>>> this
>>>>>>>>>>>>> is to slightly change that UUID.
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Mar 21, 2013 2:34 PM, "Kirk Jantzer"
<
>>>>>> kirk.jantzer@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Background: I evicted a host from
my cluster to do some
>>>>>> testing
>>>>>>>>>> with
>>>>>>>>>>>>> some
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other opensource products. When I
was done, I
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> reinstalled XS
>>>>>> as
>>>>>>> I
>>>>>>>>>> did
>>>>>>>>>>> to
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the other hosts, however I am
unable to add the host
>>>>>> back to
>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cluster. I did find a post about
duplicate entries in
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the db,
>>>>>>> so I
>>>>>>>>>>>>> deleted
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the entry, but am still unable to
add it. Thoughts?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CS 4.0.1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XenServer 6.0.2
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Output of /var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:11,989 DEBUG [cloud.api.ApiServlet]
>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ===START===  <client_ipaddress>
-- GET
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> command=addHost&zoneid=7551e0e8-5c64-4955-b368-cf497bd9fd16&podid=811
>>>>>> 51bfa-d519-4b1d-92ca-df7ce424460c&clusterid=9ec5ca37-df78-4910-b09f-d
>>>>>> 9be3bed2269&hypervisor=XenServer&clustertype=CloudManaged&hosttags=&u
>>>>>> sername=root&url=http%3A%2F%2F<host_name>&response=json&sessionkey=LP
>>>>>> R4A%2FAuwEtdUbF%2BdvSyLpg7rnA%3D&_=1363893870935
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:12,001 INFO
>>>>>>> [cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Trying to add
a new host at http://
>>>>>>> <host_name>
>>>>>>>>>> in
>>>>>>>>>>>>> data
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> center 1
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:12,059 DEBUG
>>>>>>>>>> [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Slave logon to
<host_ipaddress>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:12,076 DEBUG
>>>>>>>>>> [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Logging on as
the master to
>>>>>> <host_ipaddress>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,006 WARN
>>>>>>>>>> [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Catch
>>>>>>>>>>> com.xensource.xenapi.Types$OperationNotAllowed
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Unable to allow host <host_ipaddress>
to join pool
>>>>>>>>>> <master_ipaddress>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> due
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to You attempted an operation that
was not allowed.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You attempted an operation that was
not allowed.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>> com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:1572)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at com.xensource.xenapi.Pool.join(Pool.java:1054)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool.join(XenSer
>>>>>> verConnectionPool.java:785)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool.joinPool(Xe
>>>>>> nServerConnectionPool.java:159)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.addHostsToPoo
>>>>>> l(XcpServerDiscoverer.java:407)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.find(XcpServe
>>>>>> rDiscoverer.java:207)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceMana
>>>>>> gerImpl.java:687)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerI
>>>>>> mpl.java:544)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 140)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:138)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:544)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:423)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:312)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:64)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
>>>>>> icationFilterChain.java:290)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
>>>>>> ilterChain.java:206)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
>>>>>> alve.java:233)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
>>>>>> alve.java:191)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
>>>>>> ava:127)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
>>>>>> ava:102)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:
>>>>>> 555)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
>>>>>> ve.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
>>>>>> a:298)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
>>>>>> :857)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
>>>>>> ss(Http11Protocol.java:588)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
>>>>>>> 489)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,007 DEBUG
>>>>>>>>>> [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Host(<host_ipaddress>)
unable to Join
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>>> pool
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <master_ipaddress>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,007 WARN
>>>>>>> [xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Unable to join
the pool
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,007 DEBUG
>>>>>>> [xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) other exceptions:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException:
Unable to join
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>> pool
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException:
Unable to join
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>> pool
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.addHostsToPoo
>>>>>> l(XcpServerDiscoverer.java:409)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.find(XcpServe
>>>>>> rDiscoverer.java:207)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceMana
>>>>>> gerImpl.java:687)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerI
>>>>>> mpl.java:544)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 140)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:138)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:544)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:423)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:312)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:64)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
>>>>>> icationFilterChain.java:290)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
>>>>>> ilterChain.java:206)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
>>>>>> alve.java:233)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
>>>>>> alve.java:191)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
>>>>>> ava:127)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
>>>>>> ava:102)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:
>>>>>> 555)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
>>>>>> ve.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
>>>>>> a:298)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
>>>>>> :857)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
>>>>>> ss(Http11Protocol.java:588)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
>>>>>>> 489)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,008 WARN
>>>>>>> [cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null) Unable to find
the server resources
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>> http://
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <host_name>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,008 WARN  [api.commands.AddHostCmd]
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Exception:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException:
Unable to add
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>> host
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceMana
>>>>>> gerImpl.java:737)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerI
>>>>>> mpl.java:544)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> 140)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:138)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:544)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:423)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:312)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>> com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:64)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>>>>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
>>>>>> icationFilterChain.java:290)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
>>>>>> ilterChain.java:206)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
>>>>>> alve.java:233)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
>>>>>> alve.java:191)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
>>>>>> ava:127)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
>>>>>> ava:102)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:
>>>>>> 555)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
>>>>>> ve.java:109)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
>>>>>> a:298)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
>>>>>> :857)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
>>>>>> ss(Http11Protocol.java:588)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at
>>>>>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
>>>>>>> 489)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,008 WARN  [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher]
>>>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> class com.cloud.api.ServerApiException
: Unable to add
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the
>>>>>> host
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2013-03-21 15:23:13,009 DEBUG [cloud.api.ApiServlet]
>>>>>>>>>>> (http-8080-3:null)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ===END===  <client_ipaddress>
-- GET
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> command=addHost&zoneid=7551e0e8-5c64-4955-b368-cf497bd9fd16&podid=811
>>>>>> 51bfa-d519-4b1d-92ca-df7ce424460c&clusterid=9ec5ca37-df78-4910-b09f-d
>>>>>> 9be3bed2269&hypervisor=XenServer&clustertype=CloudManaged&hosttags=&u
>>>>>> sername=root&url=http%3A%2F%2F<host_name>&response=json&sessionkey=LP
>>>>>> R4A%2FAuwEtdUbF%2BdvSyLpg7rnA%3D&_=1363893870935
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>>> Kirk Jantzer
>>>>>>>>>>> c: (678) 561-5475
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Kirk Jantzer
>>>>>>>>> c: (678) 561-5475
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Kirk Jantzer
>>>>>>> c: (678) 561-5475
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> --
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>> 
>>>>> Kirk Jantzer
>>>>> c: (678) 561-5475
>>> 
>>> 
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> 
>>> Kirk Jantzer
>>> c: (678) 561-5475
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Regards,
> 
> Kirk Jantzer
> c: (678) 561-5475

Mime
View raw message