cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Angus <paul.an...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: what does cloudstack stateless means?
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 08:12:02 GMT
Hi Wang,

I think the answer to your question is that in a production environment the MySQL instance
and the Management Server(s) are on separate boxes.

So that no client or infrastructure data is held on the management servers themselves.

A new management server could be built and pointed at the MySQL server and be operational
immediately.

Regards,

Paul Angus
S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447711418784
paul.angus@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Wang Fei [mailto:pythonee@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 March 2013 14:30
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: what does cloudstack stateless means?

to my knowledge, it means that ms did not retain any client information in
*session* on server-side.

so I wonder cloudstack how to identify user and how cloudstack implement stateless?

After googling, I can not found any document about this. I would be very appreciated if anyone
could

explain this for me.

----
best regards