cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Taubman, Scott A" <scott.a.taub...@thesiorg.com>
Subject CloudStack 4.0.1 VMWare Support
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 14:47:10 GMT
I'm wondering if anyone has successfully gotten the VMWare hypervisor support working with
CloudStack 4.0.1.  I know that the VMWare support is no longer in the official RPM packages,
but even attempts to compile myself with the nonoss modules fails at trying to build the VMWare
step.  I'm not a maven expert, but it looks like it's trying to download a POM and metadata
file from http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/cloudstack/cloud-vmware-base/4.0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT/,
which doesn't actually exist.

Anyway, I'm less looking to troubleshoot and more just curious if anyone has managed to get
the VMWare hypervisor working in 4.0.1 or if I should just go back to 4.0.0 and wait for a
future release.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

Regards,
Scott Taubman