cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help to tie the knot between students & cloud stack community
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:06:27 GMT

On Mar 11, 2013, at 3:03 AM, Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sateesh.chodapuneedi@citrix.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Aditya, this wiki page is just getting started, so the content is not finalized yet.

However students can find lots of info on slideshare and youtube to get going:

http://www.slideshare.net/cloudstack
http://www.aarondelp.com/2012/12/links-to-everything-cloudstack.html

and

http://buildacloud.org/cloud-computing-vids.html
http://www.youtube.com/diycloudcomputing

I would have them check those sites out, then checkout the cloudstack university wiki page.

-sebastien