cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: KVM | Loading Additional Volume | Windows
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 06:39:29 GMT
If you are performing an ISO installation in CloudStack, you cannot add
an extra data disk until after the VM is initially created.
Template-based deployments allow you to deploy the VM with one data disk.

If you have an existing VM, you can attach data disks to it.  Here is a
screen shot.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2lt6d6p.png

Best regards,
Kirk

On 03/28/2013 11:25 PM, Maurice Lawler wrote:
> Hi there Kirk,
>
> Okay, when I load up Windows 2008 R2 on a small drive. Then add a new DATA disk, I have
no choice to add it to the Windows Instance, however; I can add it to any and all Linux Flavors
without issue.