cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Francois Gaudreault <fgaudrea...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Problem installing VMware Cluster in CloudStack 4.0.1
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:40:37 GMT
On 2013-03-21 2:55 PM, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> Since my employer needed a support for DVS rather urgently, I went ahead and backported
the DVS support in to 4.1 branch - which is supposed to be out soon. I'm running it now in
my environment and can confirm it works as expected.
We would also be quite interested about this hybrid version too if you
want to share :) I lack a bit of knowledge (and time) to cherry-pick the
proper master commits.

Thanks!

--
Francois Gaudreault