cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Bjoern Teipel <bjoern.tei...@internetbrands.com>
Subject Diskless iso boot
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 19:32:35 GMT
Hi guys.

I'm evaluating cloudstack right now but I struggled with three issues :

- CS doesn't support booting over ISO only without attaching a disk.
   Background is, we migrate our datacenter to boot from ISO/PXE and
   thats a big no go for me if I'm enforced to assign a 1G disk.
   Also set the minimum disk size to 0G in the global settings but
   I can't create "No Disk" Disk offerings ...

- Local storage is marked in the GUI as 99% full, even though the GUI
   reports the over way around (1% full). Is there a fix available ?

- How does isolation over GRE works in advanced networking ?
   Couldn't get it to work somehow.

Thanks,
Bjoern