cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Aniket <ani...@gslab.com>
Subject Re: Client library for Cloudstack APIs
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 13:08:34 GMT
Thanks for quick reply.
And on upload question, is that the way upload to cloudstack works (i.e.
call registerTemplate API and have my image available over HTTP)?

Also, related another question is how Windows image upload works? I mean
my local Windows images are RAW data disks and my cloudstack backend
contains both Xen and KVM. So I'm not sure how this uploaded Windows
image will work on these two hypervisors without additional driver
install. Any idea?