cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Milamber <milam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DOCS][TRANSLATION] Update
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 13:17:39 GMT
Hello,

I've translate last sentences/words for French translation on Transifex
for Cloudstack UI.

I've made a full review of all elements (fixed some typo, translate some
words in sentences, etc.)

You can make a update of resources files.

Milamber

Le 23/02/2013 20:32, Sebastien Goasguen a ecrit :
> Hi,
>
> Quick update on translation.
>
> We had a complete translation of the runbook in Italian. Awesome !
>
> Things are progressing, but I would like everyone to forward this tutorial:
>
> http://www.slideshare.net/sebastiengoasguen/how-to-translate-apache-cloudstack-docs
>
> To your friends and colleagues who speak something else than english. Our friends in
China and Japan especially have a chance to finish the complete translation before 4.1, this
would be huge.

> Since the complete translation is a lot of work, some of you may want to focus on the
runbook and the UI. It's shorter.