cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Kirk Kosinski <kirkkosin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Join domain fails from 2008R2 VM in basic networking
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 01:44:13 GMT
Hi, Sebastien.  Does the 2008 R2 VM actually have the correct DNS
configuration (the DC)?  CloudStack might not be assigning the DC as the
DNS server for some reason.  If the DNS configuration is correct on the
VM, check if any DNS query works, and check other connectivity (ping,
etc.).  If the zone has security groups enabled, make sure there are no
rules blocking access to the DC.

Best regards,
Kirk