cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Brandon Arms <BA...@dsscorp.com>
Subject vpc syslog
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 19:59:22 GMT
Has anyone attempted to log dropped packets to syslog from a virtual router for troubleshooting
purposes?  I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to modify iptables rules to get this working.
 Modifying iptables causes my virtual router to lock up.
Ultimately, I'd like to be able to modify iptables to send dropped packets to an external
syslog server for troubleshooting.  This wouldn't be permanent, only implemented to troubleshoot
and then tear down upon identifying a possible router/firewall issue.
Thanks.

Brandon Arms