cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack 3.02 and Xenserver 6.02 in Production
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:04:32 GMT
Warren,

Have you restarted the CloudStack management service

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>|
M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> |www.shapeblue.com
| Twitter:@shapeblue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

On 21 Mar 2013, at 17:01, "Warren Nicholson" <warren.nicholson@nfinausa.com<mailto:warren.nicholson@nfinausa.com>>
wrote:

Please help!

I have an issue with Cloudstack 3.02 is reporting
one of my 6.02 xenservers in a down state.

All of the VM's on this server are running fine.

I restarted using the xe-toolstack-restart at the command line, but it's
still shows down under Cloudstack, and I can't live migrate the VM's
off while the server is in this state (from cloudstack).

Suggestions?

warren.nicholson@nfinausa.com<mailto:warren.nicholson@nfinausa.com>

is a registered trademark.