cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Jake G." <Dj_dark_jungl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Users only guide available?
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 01:49:22 GMT
I guess the easiest way to start would be to just cut and past the user only functions from
the admin guide. Would require a little bit of editing. Then go from there. I'm working on
a different project now but should be back on CS next month.

On 2013/03/06, at 10:42, Jessica Tomechak <Jessica.Tomechak@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hello CS users,
> Just checking to see whether there's any enthusiasm for taking up Jake's suggestion for
a User Guide. And how urgent/useful do we think such a guide would be? I'd love to hear stories
of situations where such a guide would have come in handy.

> Jake, or anyone else, please feel free to reply with any questions on how to get started.
I'd love to assign this to myself, or Radhika, of course, but we are fully booked right now
with writing up new-feature docs for the upcoming v4.1.

> Jessica T.

or at least add yourself to the Watchers list: