cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Patni <sandeep.pa...@cumulogic.com>
Subject Getting "504 Gateway Time-out. The server didn't respond in time" error while making multiple enableStaticNat calls in parallel on CloudStack 3.0.5.
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:02:22 GMT

Hi,

We are provisioning VM instances and configuring staticNat via API on one of the cloudstack
3.0.5 cloud. When we provision a single vm instance it works fine. But while provisioning
3 or more instances in parallel, we get 504 Gateway Time-out error. We noticed that the VMs
get created, but the error occurs in enableStaticNat API.

Any pointers what could be causing this ?

The cloudstack version is cloud-stack-version="3.0.5.20120904142539"

Error in our log:

CloudStack service failed to create instance.Error executing CloudStack API, reason - <html><body><h1>504
Gateway Time-out</h1> The server didn't respond in time. </body></html>

... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Error executing CloudStack API, reason - <html><body><h1>504
Gateway Time-out</h1> The server didn't respond in time. </body></html>

Thanks
Sandeep