cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Can I modify a certain existed zone dynamically?
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:09:57 GMT

You can add a physical network once zone is created by following the way I have mentioned
in my mail.  You can also edit a contiguous VLAN Range . For handling non-contiguous VLAN
range , the support is being added for the coming release.

Thanks,
Pranav

From: Wang Fei [mailto:pythonee@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 8:02 AM
To: Pranav Saxena
Subject: Re: Can I modify a certain existed zone dynamically?

is that said I can not add more physical network once zone is created. But I could edit the
physical network. include extend the vlan range if they are contigious and add public ip.

----
best regards

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 11:53 PM, Pranav Saxena <pranav.saxena@citrix.com<mailto:pranav.saxena@citrix.com>>