cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: how to modify the network offering of system VMs?
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:07:38 GMT
You show check what Swamy replied  on the previous thread –

You can use createServiceOffering api with params' issystem' and , 'system vmtype' along with
APIs changeServiceForRouter and Change Service For System Vm.

Also I am not sure if you can use network offering for modifying systemVM’s . You should
use the add System service offering option in the UI .

Thanks,
Pranav

From: Wang Fei [mailto:pythonee@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:20 AM
To: Pranav Saxena
Subject: Re: how to modify the network offering of system VMs?

the screenshot had attached. please check.

version: Apache CloudStack 4.0.1

----
best regards

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 12:01 AM, Pranav Saxena <pranav.saxena@citrix.com<mailto:pranav.saxena@citrix.com>>
wrote:
Well , In the latest master branch code , I still see the drop down while trying to add a
system service offering which asks the user to select the type of System VM (Router VM , CPVM
, SSVM) . Could you check once more or paste a screenshot somewhere ?

Thanks,
Pranav