cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: how to modify the network offering of system VMs?
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:01:17 GMT
Well , In the latest master branch code , I still see the drop down while trying to add a system
service offering which asks the user to select the type of System VM (Router VM , CPVM , SSVM)
. Could you check once more or paste a screenshot somewhere ?

Thanks,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Wang Fei [mailto:pythonee@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 9:22 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: how to modify the network offering of system VMs?

in 3.0.6 version, when I add a network offering, there is a pull down menu option to setup
whether this offering for system VMs or not. but in 4.0, this option is missing. but I found
there is a parameter named 'issystem'
is tell whether this offering for system VMs or not. But how to tell this offering for which
kind of system VMs. VR or SSVM, maybe CPVM? so confused.

----
best regards