cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From psjia <ps...@travelsky.com>
Subject Host disconnected
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:38:24 GMT
Hi,

Our environment is cloudstack4.0+vmware5.0.
There are two hosts in the same cluster.The status of hosts in cloudstack's UI is Disconnected.But
the status of hosts in vmware is ok.
At first,host1 and host2 are all Disconnected.After that, we update the database using "update
cloud.host set status='Up' where name='host1'".Then,the status of host1 in cloudstack's UI
became Alert.When we click the "Force Reconnected" button in hosts2,there is an error said
"Unable to disconnect host because it is not in the correct state: host=2; Status=Disconnected
".
What should we do to make the status of hosts become Up?

Thanks.

psjia