cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Billy Ramsay" <bram...@dynamicquest.com>
Subject ISO Download Failing
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 15:44:18 GMT
I'm running into an issue while attempting to add ISOs to our CloudStack
environment.

The ISO downloads fail with the error "HTTP server does not support partial
get". This happens with almost all ISO downloads, regardless of OS type or
where the ISO is being downloaded from (our own internal ISO server setup
for just this purpose, or many different public HTTP mirrors). The download
fails at random times during the process, I've seen as little as 5%
complete, and a few get to 99% before failing.

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Thanks in advance.