cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject [best practices] reserved system IPs
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 18:58:14 GMT
Hello,

When adding a Pod I'm asked for a "reserved system IP range". Who
exactly will be using this range? Do I need to assign an IP address from
this subnet on the management server, too? Can these IPs be private? If
yes, what's the purpose of "reserved system gateway"? Must they be in
the same vlan/broadcast domain? What happens if I use public IPs on
them?
I'm setting up a Pod that might grow, can I add more reserved system
IPs later, need be?

Thanks,
Lucian

Nux!