cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: glusterfs as secondary storage
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:55:20 GMT
On 13.02.2013 13:18, David Nalley wrote:

> You could use the Swift support in Gluster and use the Swift Secondary
> Storage support in CloudStack.
>
> --David

That would complicate my setup even more, it would mean to install
openstack or the swift frontend for gluster,though I'll note it down,
cheers.

Regarding my "hacks", which one would you say is "best", or least bad?
I'm thinking that both ways will be inpractical for the secondary
storage VM, no? As I would have to do the same tricks there, too.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro