cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Huser <ahu...@7five-edv.de>
Subject Re: ssvm not re-created after removed
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:22:57 GMT
Hi Ahmad,

I have nothing changed during the upgrade and no problems found too.  The Network works fine.

But all-clear. I have also destroyed the console proxy to look the result what happens.
After a restart the cloud-management service the function "storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl"
 create a new secstorage vm.
and the console Proxy comes up too.

For the documentation it's maybe helpful.
For this problem destroy all system-vms in the zone and restart the managent service. that's
it.

I have no trivial erros found in the log.
Also i found no command "storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl" this was missing!

New log:
2013-02-05 19:12:49,143 DEBUG [storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null)
Zone 1 is ready to launch secondary storage VM
2013-02-05 19:12:49,231 INFO  [cloud.secstorage.PremiumSecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null)
No running secondary storage vms found in datacenter id=1, starting one
2013-02-05 19:12:49,263 INFO  [storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null)
No stopped secondary storage vm is available, need to allocate a new secondary storage vm
2013-02-05 19:12:49,266 DEBUG [storage.secondary.SecondaryStorageManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null)
Assign secondary storage vm from a newly started instance for request from data center : 1
2013-02-05 19:12:49,344 DEBUG [cloud.network.NetworkManagerImpl] (secstorage-1:null) Found
existing network configuration for offering [Network Offering [1-Public-System-Public-Network]:
Ntwk[200|Public|1]

Many thanks from Germany and for your help!!!
Andreas

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----