cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iq...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: [JOIN] CloudStack Marketing Effort - New Mailing List
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:33:35 GMT
Will the details of this new mailing list be added to the mailing lists page on the CS site:

Kind Regards,

Tariq Iqbal
Senior Consultant

S: +44(0)20 3603 0540 | M: +44(0)790 9911600

tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

From: Musayev, Ilya [imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: 13 February 2013 18:28
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org

Please join our efforts and help CloudStack reach much wider audience.

To subscribe send an email to:

cloudstack-marketing-subscribe@incubator.apache.org<mailto:cloudstack-marketing-subscribe@incubator.apache.org>

Why do you need to get involved?

By helping market cloudstack - we increase the user base which in turn

a.       Add more developers to this project to help it grow

b.      Add visibility for large vendors to join cloudstack efforts

c.       Add more users that are able to help one another

d.      Creates a job market for a very hot skill

e.      Last but not the least, work with a stable and feature rich product with a very strong
long term potential - that actually works!

The list can go on forever, not to waste any more of your valuable time, join in and we will
see you there..

-ilya