cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iq...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Share Benefits of CloudStack
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:19:38 GMT
Basha,

You can find some great blogs on CloudStack providing an architecture overview on our website:
http://www.shapeblue.com/cloud-orchestration-blog/

There is also webinar series we ran towards the end of last year that covered various aspects
of CS: http://www.shapeblue.com/2012/11/14/citrix-cloud-technologies-webinar-series-register-now/

Regards,

Tariq Iqbal

S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447909911600

tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Go Chiba [mailto:go.chiba@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 February 2013 11:16
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Share Benefits of CloudStack

Hi,

Yes, some of user using DevCloud that provided as virtual appliance.
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/DevCloud

And I know some of user tried with nested virtualization environment(KVM on ESXi, ESXi on
ESXi etc...)

In addition, if you'd like to know CloudStack architecture or several excited features, you
could find out from youtube channel.
  http://www.youtube.com/user/DIYCloudComputing?feature=watch

regards,

Go Chiba