cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iq...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: cloudstack add ovm host occur error
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 16:36:50 GMT
I have also seen different versions of the CS 3.0.2 install guide - one quoting support for
OVM 2.2 and another quoting support for OVM 2.3

Regards,

Tariq Iqbal

S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447909911600

tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: 06 February 2013 15:38
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: cloudstack add ovm host occur error

On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 03:12:58PM +0800, wuzhiqing wrote:
> Hi:
>  Everyone,I have created a zone with vmware hypervisor and created a ovm cluster,when
I want to add the ovm server host,the result is many many errors.Step that follows cloudstack
installation guide.
>  cloudstack version : 3.0.2
>  ovm version: 2.2

Please take a look at this thread:
http://markmail.org/message/thydqdp4q55ap3ku

OVM has been broken in CloudStack from before it's donation to Apache, and we haven't had
anyone get started on correcting it yet.

-chip