cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asmita Vagyani <Asmita.Vagy...@sigma-systems.com>
Subject Launching VMs COnsole using the CS4 APIs
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:26:00 GMT
Hi all,

Our application uses CS4 for creating the VMs on VMWare.
We need to give user the access to the VM console from the Application portal.

Is there any way to do that?
I can see that in client console of Management server I can open console.

If not, then can we have the Single Sign on to the user Client console? are there APIs that
can allow us to do that?
I saw an api documentation for login - http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/api/apidocs-4.0.0/root_admin/login.html
Will it suffice for this need?Or we need something else, I mean for re-branding the CS Console,
is it possible?

Thanks and Regards.

Asmita Patil Vagyani.

Tech Lead,  Sigma Software Solutions, Pune,

T: +91-20-25661992 / 93 / 94. Extn. : 286