cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asmita Vagyani <Asmita.Vagy...@sigma-systems.com>
Subject RE: CS$ Templates Listing API
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 09:32:02 GMT
Hi all,
I have managed to list all templates by passing the filter='all'.
One conceptual query:

What are the User type of templates?
How are these templates different from the built-in and system templates.
I understand the system templates are used by the CS Management server to setup the SSVMs.

Please clarify.

Thanks and Regards.

Asmita Patil Vagyani.

-----Original Message-----
From: Asmita Vagyani [mailto:Asmita.Vagyani@sigma-systems.com]
Sent: 05 February 2013 PM 02:41
To: 'cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: CS$ Templates Listing API

Hi all,

I am trying to list the templates by using the listTemplates API of CS4.

In the response I always see the builtin, featured type of templates.

I have created the custom templates , and they are in download complete ready state.
How can I list such user type of templates using CS4 API?

Thanks and Regards.

Asmita Patil Vagyani.