cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Anoop Mohan" <Anoo...@microland.com>
Subject RE: cloudstack add ovm host occur error
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:18:34 GMT
Is there any workaround to work OVM 2.2  with CP 3.0.5  or it will fixed
only in 4.0 or 4.1?

Regards,
Anoop Mohan

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 8:01
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: cloudstack add ovm host occur error

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 10:20:44AM +0000, Tariq Iqbal wrote:
> Hi Chip,
>
> Thanks for the link to the thread below - so is the conclusion that
OVM will be fixed in a future release?

As of right now, I'm not aware of anyone actively working on adding that
support back.  I believe that the general concensus was to "fix" it by
implementing support for the "latest" OVM, but again, not sure that it's
actively being worked on

Knowing that someone is asking for it is helpful though!

> Regards,
>
> Tariq Iqbal
>
> S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447909911600
>
> tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance
upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your
computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced
by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.