cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: ACS - Better Marketing - YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 03:02:54 GMT
Sonny,

I agree with you, the CS design is very good and keeping it in line with incubating site -
would be even better.

Thanks for the awesome work, can't wait to see it.
Ilya

-----Original Message-----
From: Sonny Chhen [mailto:Sonny.Chhen@citrix.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:14 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org; cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: ACS - Better Marketing - YOUR HELP IS NEEDED

Hey Ilya,

I'm playing around with redesigning the current incubation site for people who are onboarding
or want to learn about CloudStack for the first time. I'll send out a design proposal and
plan on discussing this with Joe, Mark, David  as to how we can get this off the ground. CloudStack
has a pretty good ui design and we might as well try to extend this sense of design to all
other aspects of CloudStack(from marketing, social, documentation, etc...)

Sonny H. Chhen
Manager of User Interface & User Experience | Citrix Systems - CloudPlatform
4988 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA  95054, USA