cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject Change in Management Network Gateway
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:42:25 GMT
Hello all, need a little help.

Was setting up a POD and put in the management network. I fat fingered the gateway and didn't
realize it until after the Zone was launched. Now the gateway is obviously wrong and the systemVMs
can reach the management server.

I changed the gateway in 'host_pod_ref' table and destroyed the VMs and I'm still getting
the same Gateway, leading me to believe there is somewhere else in the DB that the gateway
is hidden. Can someone help point me at where to change the gate way please? I looked through
the APIs and didn't really see which one I could use to update one through there.

Thanks in advance,
Matt