cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: How does the SSVM work when primary storage is local?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:24:03 GMT
What I mean to say is that the ssvm always has sec. storage mounted on it.
Say if the user needs to create a vm from a template which doesn't already
exist on primary storage then the XS will mount the sec. storage (will
create a SR) and will copy the template from sec. storage to primary
storage. When done XS will unmount the sec. storage.