cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloud-init
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:18:43 GMT
Looks like it was added in 0.7.0 (
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cloud-init/+changelog) but I'd
recommend 0.7.1 - it was always using the default gateway for the
metadata/userdata rather than detecting the virtual router properly
initially. I've built packages from the latest source (
https://code.launchpad.net/~cloud-init-dev/cloud-init/trunk) for CentOS 6
(make rpm just works, assuming you have the necessary python packages
installed). On Ubuntu, you'll need to add CloudStack to the list of data
sources in /etc/cloud/cloud.cfg.d/90_dpkg.cfg, and on the RPM systems,
you'll need to add "datasource_list: ["NoCloud", "ConfigDrive", "OVF",
"MaaS", "Ec2", "CloudStack" ]" to /etc/cloud.cfg, along with configuring it
for your user etc.

A.