cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ahmad Emneina <aemne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [best practices] reserved system IPs
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 19:03:55 GMT
Reserved POD IP's are used for your system vm's (console proxy, secondary
storage AND virtual routers). You want to accomodate for more than enough
ip's to support the expected amount of accounts. You definitely DONT want
public ip's for that range. You dont need to place management server on
that pod network, the networks just needs to be able to route traffic to
and from it... to the management server.

This range is where your hosts reside as well... hope that helps.