cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From CK <cloudw...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: CS help
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 19:24:38 GMT
Hi all,

I am new to CS and have been reading the documentation. I have have some
questions on the CS configuration/deployment.

My setup is basic and as follows:
- 1x Centos Host running the CS management server, MySQL DB and NFS
providing primary/secondary storage
- 1x Xenserver Host to run the guest VMs

Questions:
1 - is the above sufficient for a basic env to test/play with CS?
2 - I understand the guest VMs are created/stored on the primary storage,
but how (ie. directly from CS-Primary or CS->XenServer->Primary) and what
is the actual process how this done ?
3 - When setting up the Xenserver host, do I need to configure a Storage
repository which happens to be the primary storage?

Is there a blog/wiki available that details how to setup the above?

Thanks in advance.

Clark