cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Derek Lai <dereklai.rin...@gmail.com>
Subject minimum trial install/testing
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 05:45:49 GMT
Hi

Is there a good document with more detail for someone who is just starting
to learn about Cloudstack? What happened to the Trial Install document of
3.0?

I am using 2 PC, one for the Management server, the other for the computing
server. I've got the management server installed. However, ran into problem
trying to get a basic configuration going. I've managed to create 1 zone, 1
pod, 1 cluster but couldn't create the host. I get an authentication error.
Not very helpful. Looked in the management-server.log and don't see any
authentication error. I've got KVM installed on this same server cause
originally was thinking about using just one server for everything. Is that
ok? Help.

Thanks,

Derek